VTS values our partnership with the medical community to assure Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) is provided to members who require transportation assistance and understands our role as the critical link to covered healthcare services.


Important information at your fingertips


Hours of Operation:

8:00 am – 5:00 CST, M-F
(Closed on State Holidays)

Rider’s Guide:

Click here to download the
NEMT Rider’s Guide.

Tyler Orcutt

Outreach Manager

(805) 218-1583

Making Transportation Arrangements

When scheduling transportation for members, please have the following information ready for the Customer Service Representative when you call:

If you need to schedule recurring trips, our Special Services Representatives are standing by to assist you. Please call: (805) 218-1583


NEMT is a service that is provided to Arkansas Medicaid members who require transportation assistance to Medicaid-billable healthcare services and have no other means of transportation.
Contact the Medicaid office in your county/region to apply for Medicaid or to find out more about NEMT.
  • Verida Customer Service and Special Service Representatives can assist with obtaining transportation.  Please use the telephone numbers listed on the Member Resources page.
Yes, facilities can use the Facility Portal to schedule transportation online. Go to https://www.venturatransit.com/to enroll.

Please have the following information ready for the Customer Service Representative when you call. 

–  Medicaid member’s full name, phone number, address, date of birth, and COUNTY of residence
–  Member’s Medicaid/ID number as it appears on the Medicaid/ID card.

If you are missing any of the information listed, you will be asked to call back with the complete information.

Requests for standing orders can be made by calling (805) 218-1583  and speaking to a Special Services Representative.

To file a complaint regarding NEMT services, click the “File A Complaint” button on this page. There is also a separate button to “Submit A Compliment” to share non-complaint related feedback.
Contact your Special Services Representative to provide you with the forms you need.